If an FIU Online student has an issue and/or complaint, the University offers several resolutions with processes in place to help resolve concerns and grievances. We have provided the following resources to offer students a better understanding of the procedures to follow:
- Undergraduate Student Academic Grievance Definitions and Procedures
- Graduate Student Academic Grievance Guidelines and Procedure
- Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
- University Ombudsman
- State University System of Florida Student Complaint
- Complaint Procedures against SACSCOC (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges) or its Accredited Institutions.
If you are a non-Florida resident and are unable to resolve your concern internally with FIU, the FIU university ombudsman, and the State University System of Florida, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1614, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, 800-245-0466, https://www.flbog.edu/, you may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL‐SARA PRDEC Council. For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL-SARA Complaint Process page.