Master of Business Administration
Alvah H. Chapman Jr. Graduate School of Business
FlU offers an online Corporate MBA tailored for busy, working professionals. FIU is well known for its leadership in business education and its highly esteemed faculty. The online Corporate MBA program attracts professionals, like you, who want to enhance a particular area of expertise and gain credentials to advance. Because the courses are completely online, you have the flexibility to study when and where you want and at your own pace. You also have the opportunity to benefit from FIU's $10,000 scholarship, available to those who qualify.
The FIU CMBA Online program prepares you to:
- Effectively evaluate the financial position of organizations by analyzing balance sheets, cash flow statements and budgets
- Build, develop and lead teams, promote collaboration
- Identify ethical problems and choose appropriate resolutions
- Analyze complex business issues and recommend sound solutions in local and global governments
The CMBA offers added flexibility through three track offerings:
Track A: For the student who needs a non-accelerated pace of study:
Take 1 class per quarter and complete the program in 2 years, 9 months.
Track B: For the student who likes flexibility in their studies:
Take courses based on your schedule. You can start with 1 course, and then take 2 the next quarter. By selecting this track, you can complete the program in approximately 1 year, 9 months.
Track C: For the student who wants to graduate sooner:
Take 2 classes per quarter and complete in only 18 months.
Both your time to completion and your financial aid will be impacted by your choice of tracks. Be sure and speak with an Enrollment Specialist today to determine which one is the best for you. This graduate program is offered through FIU's Chapman Graduate School of Business. Learn more or apply directly with the Chapman Graduate School of Business.
@ A Glance
- Flexible schedule; complete in as little as 18 months
- Fully online
- Offered through FIU's Chapman Graduate School of Business
- Scholarships available
- Program starts: Fall, Spring, Summer
Florida International University’s College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). AACSB accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide